We have the utmost respect for your personal information. Rigorous security procedures are been made to ensure the safety of your data, and our privacy promise means that you don't have to worry about your details being passed.
We will not sell or pass on any of your personal data to any third party.
** If you post a message on the Blogs and other forums Forum or visit the Chat Room your user id will be visible to other members.
Shoperty is committed to protect your privacy and the security of any personal information you submit whilst using the site. The information you supply is stored securely on our computers in the India. We will not pass your email address, contact details or any other information that identifies you to third parties. We comply fully with the all the rules laid.
This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of I Shoperty and any Services or Systems therein.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
Means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
Means a small text file placed on your computer by Shoperty when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This facilitates easy navigation within the Web Site and allows us to populate your basket and to analyse visitors' browsing habits within the Web Site;
Means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information about reality makes and updates available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
Means the website that you are currently using (www.Shoperty.in) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers - although we do not store payment information once a transaction has been completed;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Cookie information
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Shoperty Consultants P Ltd for as long as you use the Services and/or Systems provided on the Web Site.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include other companies within our group.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, we may use Data for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products / services
- Transmissions by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- Contact for administration purposes, which may be done using email, telephone, or mail
Third Party Web Sites and Services
Shoperty Consultants P Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Shoperty Consultants P Ltd requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
Shoperty Consultants P Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
Data security is of great importance to Shoperty Consultants P Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
Shoperty Consultants P Ltd may set and access Cookies on your computer.
- A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites.
- You may delete Cookies; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser.
Changes to this Policy